At Gauthier & Maier Law Firm, our team provides a range of legal services aligned with the needs of our clients. When you hire us, you will always receive one-on-one client attention and representation that helps you get the best outcome for your legal situation. If you need an attorney in New Mexico, contact us at 505-226-0009 to schedule a consultation and get the advice and representation you need.
In this section, we are providing answers to frequently asked questions for claimants in New Mexico.
- Taxes on Personal Injury Claims
- What is Burden of Proof and how do I establish Burden of Proof in New Mexico
- Questions on your injury claim?
- What is the Insurance Claim Process in New Mexico?
- New Mexico Personal Injury FAQ
- What is PTSD and Psychological Harm
- What type of Damages can I seek in a Personal Injury Claim in New Mexico?
- How does Auto Insurance Work in New Mexico?
- What should I do if I am in a Car Accident in New Mexico?
- What is the person assigned to my insurance claim and what do they do?
- Is New Mexico a No Fault State and what does that mean?
- How do settlement negotiations work in New Mexico?
Contact Gauthier & Maier Law Firm in New Mexico Today
Getting the legal help you need is right at your fingertips. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We will discuss your case, explain your options, and help you determine your next best steps.